Soccer is undoubtedly the biggest sport in the world.
Just about every country plays it with over 250 million players worldwide. Nielson’s World Football Report learned that more than four out of 10 people around the world consider themselves soccer fans. Events such as the FIFA World Cup regularly draw billions of fans in viewership.
And of course, the soccer ball is symbolic of the beautiful game. Soccerballworld is here to provide you with a guide on how to draw the perfect soccer ball.
So,how to draw a soccer ball?
- Step 1: Draw a circle. If you want a perfect one, trace around a cup or similar circular object.
- Step 2: Draw a hexagon within the circle. It should be more than half the size of the original circle and positioned in the center. If you want to make sure it’s centered, draw a horizontal and vertical line in your circle such that it’s like a cross.
- Step 3: From the top side of the hexagon, draw a pentagon.
- Step 4: Repeat the above for the lower left and lower right sides of the hexagon.
- Step 5: Fill the remaining empty sides with hexagons. You now have the main pattern of the soccer ball.
- Step 6: Fill the rest of the ball and make sure the pattern is maintained.
- Step 7: Color the pentagons black.
And there you have it — you have now drawn a soccer ball in just seven simple steps.
You can also watch a video tutorial ofhow to draw a soccer ball guide:
If you do not want to draw a soccer ball yourself maybe you could use some soccer ball clip art?