Updated version of the beloved, Nike Ordem, Nike’s top-quality match ball.
Barclays Premier League version, featuring the league logo.
A new wrapped bladder system ensures the smoothest and most consistent surface — delivering optimal touch and accurate flight. The geometric 12 panel fuse-welded construction employs a new 3D printed ink technique. Finally, the ball’s graphics follow the design principle of “Flow Motion,” applying a luminance that ensures excellent visibility while the ball is in play.
Withstands high-level play and maintains flight and shape retention with a fuse-welded synthetic leather casing.
12-panel design for accurate flight; flight further enhanced by the Nike Aerowtrac grooves that help stabilize.
40% synthetic leather/30% rubber/20% polyester/10% cotton.
- Official match ball of the English Premier League
- Nike® Aerowtrac grooves and micro-textured casing design equalize air flow over the surface of the ball for great control and accurate ball flight
- Restricted 12-wing carbon latex bladder for unbelievable responsiveness and superior touch and shape
- Fuse-welded three-layer synthetic leather casing provides a great touch and maximum response
- Compressed Polyethylene layer helps store energy which is then released at launch
- Cross-linked Nitrogen-expanded foam layer for excellent shape retention
- Polyester support fabric improves structure and stability
- Perfect sphericity makes this ball fly faster, farther, and with more accuracy
- Nike® RaDaR technology with depth-enhanced performance graphics helps in peripheral and central vision so you can react quickly
- FIFA Quality Approved, the highest FIFA ranking
- Official Premier League logo for pride
- Manufacturer’s two-year stitch and shape guarantee
- Materials: 40% synthetic leather/30% rubber/20% polyester/10% cotton
Hi VIS Version
If you have more information or want to review this ball, please contact us!
See Also: Latest Soccer Ball Developments
Other Soccer Ball History Information on Soccer Ball World