The Nike Cachaņa Ordem 2 is the official match ball of the Copa America to be held in Chile from June 11 through July 4. Charged with high-performance technologies, this premium constructed soccer ball features Aerowtrac grooves and a micro-textured cover for true, precision flight. Its fuse-welded surface and 12-wing restricted bladder offer superior touch and responsiveness off the foot, while RaDaR (Rapid Decision and Response) technology with depth-enhanced graphics enhance visibility for faster reactions on the field.
Cachaņa is a Chilean slang term meaning to beat a defender with a slick, quick move. The ball design takes inspiration from the host countrys history. The colors of the national flag are used prominently, red to honor the people, blue the sky and white for the Andes.
- NikeŪ Aerowtrac grooves and micro-textured casing design equalize air flow over the surface of the ball for great control and accurate ball flight
- Restricted 12-wing carbon latex bladder for unbelievable responsiveness and superior touch and shape
- Fuse-welded three-layer synthetic leather casing provides a great touch and maximum response
- Compressed Polyethylene layer helps store energy which is then released at launch
- Cross-linked Nitrogen-expanded foam layer for excellent shape retention
- Polyester support fabric improves structure and stability
- Perfect sphericity makes this ball fly faster, farther, and with more accuracy
- NikeŪ RaDaR technology with depth-enhanced performance graphics helps in peripheral and central vision so you can react quickly
- FIFA Quality Approved, the highest FIFA ranking
- Official Premier League logo for pride
- Manufacturer’s two-year stitch and shape guarantee
- Materials: 40% synthetic leather/30% rubber/20% polyester/10% cotton
- Vendor Colors: White / Black / Process Blue